Every location has it's own requirements. Investing in a site survey ensures there are no un-foreseen problems or expenses when we start the installation.
Site Surveys include:
- Site access checks
- Cat scanning for buried utilities
- Overhead obstruction checks
- Foundation type assessment
- Bracket position and wall suitability check for wall mounted poles
We provide an easy to read report including:
- Risk assessment
- Method statement
- Requirements for earth moving equipment
- Volumes for concrete foundations
- Requirements for access platforms
Maintenance & Safety Checks
An un-used or badly maintained pole in front of your premises makes all the wrong kinds of statements. By choosing one of our maintenance contracts you can be sure that your poles are both safe and smart.
We can undertake maintenance on all kinds of pole. Choose from either 6 or 12 month service intervals with the option to have new flags supplied each time we come to look after the poles. Substantial discounts apply for sites with more than one pole.
Maintenance Checks include:
- Foundation and ground anchor bolt inspection
- Pole check for signs of wear, fatigue, bending or failure
- Halyards checked for signs of abrasion or weakness through UV ageing
- Cleats and fittings checked
- Poles lowered and cleaned to remove dirt
- Finials and rotating arms checked
- Flags inspected and replaced if worn