Flags and flagpoles are often a potential customer’s first impression of your business and therefore essential they are in good condition and remain safe and in service for as long as you require.
JMS are involved in maintenance works on all types of flagpoles, usually servicing poles on an annual or bi-annual basis and also completing services on an ad-hoc basis ensuring the good health of your flagpole.
Checks completed as part of a full service include:
- Foundation and ground anchor bolt inspection (unless wall-mounted)
- Pole check for signs of wear, fatigue or bending
- Halyards checked for signs of abrasion or weakness through UV ageing
- Cleats and fittings checked
- Poles lowered and cleaned
- Finials and rotating arms checked
- Flags inspected and can be replaced if worn