Flags and flagpoles are often a potential customer’s first impression of your business. Therefore we believe it is essential they are looking in good condition and remain safe and in service for as long as you require.
JMS are involved in maintenance works on all types of flagpoles, we usually service poles on an annual or bi-annual basis, but also complete services on an ad-hoc basis to check the health of your flagpole.
Checks completed as part of a service include:
- Foundation and ground anchor bolt inspection
- Pole check for signs of wear, fatigue, bending or failure
- Halyards checked for signs of abrasion or weakness through UV ageing
- Cleats and fitting checked
- Poles lowered and cleaned to remove dirt
- Finials and rotating arms checked
- Flags inspected and can be replaced if worn