JMS appreciates that flagpoles become commonplace in the skyline, meaning their needs can often be neglected as they deteriorate very slowly. If you check on your flagpole and grow concerned that it may be unsafe or unstable, then we’d advise you get in touch with us immediately.
We can provide
- Urgent reactive repairs to a damaged or dangerous flagpole
- Planned repair and preventative maintenance
JMS work with many building owners and Facilities Management (FM) service providers to handle their specialist requirements, providing trained and fully qualified staff equipped with the correct equipment for working at height and within client premises.
How can we help?
- Call or email with details of your requirements
- Email images where possible
- We will assess, diagnose and respond with our recommendations
- Site Surveys will be recommended when required
- We will attend and complete the required work or make safe and advise on any further work needed
- All materials and parts used are recorded by our site teams for your reference and record
- Installation Sticker with date fitted as a reminder for your next service
If repair work is possible we will complete this economically, intent on prolonging the life of your flagpole your investment. Repairs can involve remedial works including repairs to the rope access door, halyard, finial, base or pole itself. JMS is an ISO 9001 accredited company meaning we are at the forefront of continuing to improve our services within the industry, and can offer the best solutions available.
Our team members are all full-time employees – not contractors – and JMS owns all its own plant to complete almost all work. Thus, we can complete repair work promptly without involving other service providers.