JMS appreciates flagpoles become commonplace in the skyline, meaning their needs can often be neglected as they deteriorate very slowly. If you check on your flagpole and grow concerned it may be unsafe or unstable we’d advise you get in touch right away.
We can provide
- Urgent reactive repairs to a damaged or dangerous pole
- Planned repair and preventative maintenance
JMS work with many building owners and Facilities Management (FM) service providers to handle their specialist requirements, providing trained staff equipped with the correct equipment for working at height and within client premises
How to can we help?
- Call or email with outline details of your requirements
- Email images where possible
- We will assess and diagnose the planned response required
- Site Surveys will be recommended when required
- We will attend and complete the required work or make safe and advise further work needed
- All materials and parts used are recorded by our site teams for your reference
- Installation Sticker and date fitted as a reminder for your next service
JMS work with many building owners and Facilities Management (FM) service providers to handle their specialist requirements, providing trained staff equipped with the correct equipment for working at height and within client premises. If repair works are possible we will complete an economical repair which is focused on prolonging the life of your flagpole and hence your investment. Repairs can involve remedial works including repairs to the rope access door, halyard, finial, base or pole itself. JMS is an ISO 9001 accredited company meaning we are at the forefront of continuing to improve our services within the industry, and that we can offer the best solutions available. Our teams are all full-time employees – not contractors – and JMS owns all its own plant to complete almost any works. Thus, we can complete repair works promptly and without involving other services.